Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

I'm bitter.
I'm salty.

At the end of the day, gold didn't follow up with me. I know it when guys aren't serious about stuff I guess. I know it when haang wasn't serious. I know it when gold wasn't serious.

Or maybe I'm just gonna assume all guys are gonna be like that.

"I have a feeling all the girls are having a mini crush on snow."
I thought he looked good. I didn't know he looked that good. Lol.

The first time I used this laptop to sign in fb. I typed loong's name. Searched.

I know, I chose to hide his feed. I chose to not show my feed in his wall too. I wonder. Did he even knew what exactly happened. Crisp, loong, juan, pan. Do they know what happened?

They don't.

I'm pretty sure they still baddy on weekly basis. And crisp finally understood. I removed yall from social media, because I don't want anything to do with yall anymore. For real. So he stopped inviting me.

It's a good thing.

I felt a little sad for them tho. Forever concealed from ET's lies.

But as long as they're happy, I'm happy for them.
I'm not a friendship wrecker. I might've been let down by their friend. But leaving this quietly is the best thing to do.

On some cases, utilitarianism is needed.
Maximize happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment