Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

I guess I haven't blogged in a while. Life has been really really busy. I'm dropping down fast. My grades, my face, my health. Social wise, it's going up. Is it I'm choosing people over everything else? I didn't mean to.

Game wise, I'm still playing. Definitely still playing. It's been fun. All is well. There was the mir bread me complications that lasted for a day... And caused some damage for a week... But all is well.

My arm? Nah it's not working. I don't have time to bother about that. I stopped training. I stopped going too much baddy. Life has really been busy that I've forced myself to make a list up to my sticky notes.

Upcoming tests/deadlines
Daily goals

Life is not like maple. There's no fixed daily goals written there everyday in my life. We have to make it, plan it well, so that shits don't happen. I should've done it earlier. But better late than never. I did it, and I guess.. it'll be fine.

My daily goals are pretty dam packed. Thanks to those clumped dates with full of assignments. I'm just trying to get tru it. It's super stressful tbh. What is sleep?

Recently my ex is texting me.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Is this the main reason of a blog post? Maybe, maybe not. I haven't been thinking about him I guess. It's only reminded when I blast sad music, or when... Idk? Very occasionally. It doesn't make me feel sad or anything. It's just like that, neutral. Im over it. Over all the sheets. Just trying to get tru life daily.

My patience have been extremely bad. I've been scolding. I've been pissed at little things. I'm sorry, and thankful to everyone who's tolerated me, especially my mom. I guess. Like seriously. I don't even care if it's senior adults pissing me off. Of course I don't scold them. I'm polite enough to address them how unhappy I am with their attitude, etc. People are trying to scam me, make me do things that's not my responsibility. Mostly, they try to explain themselves. Looks so desperate to not be that guilty. Truth is truth. If you have shitty attitude, I don't even care about your explanation. I'm happy once I guilt trip you. Go home and reflect, that's all I want you to do.

My ex wise. He's not being mean or anything. I duno what he wants. He asked me bout my arm, then asked me to badminton. I ignored him all the way. Same reason. I don't want to give him the idea that I'm that easy. Isit you can approach me easily as you wish, and treat me like shit when you're bored? Isit really fun?

My bff searched your name when I told.her you have gf. And she couldn't find. Why? Because of how immatured you are. I literally laughed it off. Well, I'm not surprised. Maybe I'm like that too. But at least I don't self claim that I'm oh so matured. We're all still young. We do stupid things. But you, you tell people to grow up. That's the ugliest part of you.

I did deleted people off social media. I deleted all ET's friends, not exactly all tho.. I deleted 98% of them just because it disgusts me whenever I think of ET. And seeing his friends' names make me think of him. I didn't delete loong and doctor. That's the least I can do even tho loong is super close to ET. I don't even... Idk. I hid his stories tho. So I would never see his name on my feed.

And you? Pineapple was your friend, too. Are you not tired with games? Are you gonna continue that shit attitude in life?

Why I didn't reply you. I have extreme shitty patience recently. Knowing your pattern, talking to you would already piss me off on normal days, so why would I text you back to bring shits to myself? That's completely illogical. Not replying texts is also another form of reply. I've replied you by giving you blue ticks. So don't you get the idea? It means, fuck off. Literally. No matter how many times you try, I'm done with your games, and I thought that was pretty damn obvious.

I'm tired enough. You are just a flea far far away. No matter how, I must be persevere. Do not reply him, and he will back off on his own. I'm not an object. I accepted you back once because I talked to you politely when you approached me. Never let that possibility happen anymore. You and I know that it's just endless toxic.

Fuck off for once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment