Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

I like that I'm a bishop. I really enjoyed.

I remember when I started it as a casual thing, I started it without much throughts. When xiaoboy introduced me into onigiri, I thought, onigiri peeps are crazy, so hyped, so friendly. Mew members come in, old ones mostly stay because the atmosphere is always awesome. But some, left. Those who left the guild still stayed in the chat. Cuz onigirians will always welcome them back.

I started as a suckish bishop with unique weapon, not even full uniques, but they accepted me. I had an epic cape. It was really shitty. First time I joined them hzak was the second time I ever joined zak. I died and died. So much, I didn't know I could heal, I didn't know my skills could be that useful, I didn't know how to use my skills. One day, someone told me. I found out.

I learned to heal. Learned what the guild needs. So I grind. Up my gear. Woah crazy. Can you believe it? As as f2p, I'm a proud one. I know, I can't be like sn0w. I'm not as good he is. But I know, my progress is real fast. I got three legends in a month, about to get another one. How awesome is that?

I kinda like the guild. It's soul food. It's necessity. Quite disappointed that my fam wouldn't let me go to guild meet. But I'll succeed one day. Pineapple told me to go too. I'd go fot them all.

Awesome peeps.
Arya's heart has been with onigiri ever since Nov 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment