Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

Msm

Snow is an emo kid, but he's a good kid.
Sushi said, when you choose a man, you gotta see how he treats his mom.
Bread said he found new wifi for snow.
I've been abandoning sharkzz, I'm sorry.

I feel like I'm getting stronger in the game. I'll be so shocking, soon. I'm getting my mythic soon. I just have to max two unqiues. Doing ed with snow at midnight has become a daily thing at 12am sharp. We'd converse tru tele, then go ed runs for each chars. It started from the day I tilted from failing. Then he sometimes didn't hit to make sure I succeed. Thoughtful af.

Daily conversation, what do you expect? Definitely a friendship beginning. I've discovered some quite personal parts of his life. I didn't expect that at all since he was a little mysterious. But yeah he opened up.

Gosh my heart.
It doesn't feel good knowing his suffers. As usual, I'll be the ranting platform, I offered. Glad to know that I can help in a way.

Nice knowing the real snow.
Sensi boi.
Feels like he just need real friends to be there for him. Gosh all the broken pieces. Life will be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment