Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

I was quite tilt. I actually regret being like that. Well, what to do? I'm a bishop. My main is bishop. I have super low damage and that's my nature. That's why maybe, I'm suited to do ed with Nature?

I had six tickets. So I asked if anyone could help me. They said, okay. But because of them being overpowered, or... because of my damage being too fucking low, I failed twice. I swear I was tilt as fuck. I bought so many ed tix to up my eqs, so many. Just to up. I just wanna clear them faster, and this is what I get. So tired. F2p bishop, is there another way out? I guess quitting the game is the only way out. Am I gonna quit? Yes I am. So fucked up. This game is fucked. I used to convince myself, they have stronger weapons. Once I reach that level, I'll be strong. But no. My weapon is almost max. And this is how much I can kill? This is a nexon rant post.

The guildies be like,,, chill. Calm. I know I was scolding non stop, most words turned to ***** as nexon loves to censor our honest opinions, how useless it is cuz we all know what it means. Fuck will be ***k. Pointless. Tired.

Snow offered to duo with me. Honestly he's a nice guy. And he's actually good looking. HAHA. Ignore me. The thing is, he deals with a lot of shit too, I can tell. And look at that determination to be positive. That's something I gotta learn from him. I actually learned so much from him. A lot. He let me rant and try to chill me to the point where I hate myself for being so upset.

I enjoy being f2p. F2p will have their ways. And we will make it too, much stronger than the whales that leech and pay. They all offered me to pm them if I have questions. HAHA. It was funny.

Onigiri has the sweetest interactions. Not even kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment